You need a therapist if...1. Your BFF is selective about answering your call because you have been talking about the same thing for years with no resolve. You are emotionally draining.
2. Other family and friends are not answering your call but your chronic issues are also emotionally draining for them. They are to nice to tell you so. They love you but can't deal with you.
3. You self disclose to early when meeting someone new, they were so weirded out they don't deal with you any longer.
4. You have chronic feelings of sadness, worry, depression, anxiety that won't go away on it's own.
5. Facebook is your place to "vent" your emotions.
6. You either isolate from people to much or you attempt to get close to people to soon in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable. (Healthy boundaries)
Talking to a therapist is NOT the same as just needing someone to talk to.Only one yes to the list means you need a therapist.