1. I Samuel 16:7 But the Lord told Samuel, “Don’t look at his appearance… for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.
2. Because often times the main person that does not look the part is the chosen one of God. It is the people who are forgotten by man that are chosen by God. Isaiah 49:14,15
3. Mark 10:27 With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.
4. God is not limited like man. It is not based upon man’s ability but God’s.
5. I Corinthians 1:27 God has chosen the weak things of this world to put to shame the things that are mighty. II Corinthians 2:3,4
6. Because our weaknesses are not His. It is the main one who doesn’t have the experience, the know how etc that God will use.
7. Even Jesus was rejected by His own people because He didn’t look the part. So those that belong to Him will at some point in their life go through the same. John 1:11
8. Because everyone has an appointed time for their reveal. I Corinthians 4:5
9. He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11
10. Because it is not about ability it is about obedience. Only obedient people meet the requirements for a blessing not ability. Deuteronomy 28:1-7 If you obey
I can't stand arrogance it is so unattractive. It is sad to build yourself up at the expense of other people. There is something to be said about someone who walks in humility. Not false humility or low self esteem. You can be confident while having a spirit of humility at the same time.
Remeber it doesn't cost you anything to treat people nicely. Be kind. The same person that you are being ugly to today is the same person God is calling to greatness tomorrow.
So from a woman who is destined to greatness be kind.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.