A Birthing Place 10/02/2001
A Birthing Place
By: Samaria M. Colbert
Have you ever felt like you had potential, but was not quite there yet? Have you ever been at a certain place and at a certain time only to realize that you were at the right place and at the right time where your dreams were to became manifested? Is there a difference between where you long to be versus where you currently are? Have you ever gotten excited because you felt like you had almost arrived, but in actuality you were not quite there, yet you knew that something was on the horizon? It could possibly be that you are at the birthing blace.
Scripture describes the manifestation of the promise to a woman giving birth. As you know there is a process for a woman who is getting ready to give birth. At first although the woman may know she is pregnant, she has some signs of pregnancy but to the naked eye or someone else there are no visible signs of a pregnancy. There are 9 stages of pregnancy until the ninth month when the baby is birthed out. Through out the pregnancy process a womans body becomes uncomfortable, the further along she gets the more uncomfortable a woman will get. So I heard, since I don't have any children.
However it is at the ninth month were the baby and the mother become so uncomfortable. The baby needs more room and the mother is exhausted from carrying the baby, hence the mother is at the birthing place. At the birthing place there is much suffering, groaning and moaning in anticipation of the release of a baby.
Many of us are at the spiritual birthing place. You carried your potential your promise for months maybe even years. During that time God had you in a process. During the process he had to readjust you, you became uncomfortable, people originally could not see the change that was happening but you could. Eventually people around you started noticing a change is happening. As the potential or promise has been growing on the inside, you began to look different. God had to change your environment to a place were you were no longer comfortable with being average or ordinary. God was preparing you. You suffered, you cried, you lamented, and you began to prepare. Now you are spiritually at the birthing place.
Romans 8:18-24 (NJKV)
18. For I consider that the suffering of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall be revealed in us.
19. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly awaits for the revealing of the sons of God.
20. For the creation itself was subject to futility not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;
21. because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children ofGod.
22. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.
23. Not only that, but we also who have the first fruits ofthe spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly awaiting for the adoption of our body.
24. For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?
It is now time for the sons of God to be revealed. (note: sons is not gender specific, it denotes men and women of God who have been led by the spirit). You are getting ready to birth out your purpose, destiny and promise for the Glory of God not your own glory. The vision has waited for an appointed time and this is that appointed time. My potential is no longer potential but it is reality. Wait for it, in just a few days it will be manifested. You are at the birthing place.
The thing about the birthing place is that no matter how excited you are, no matter how much you have prepared for it, it will not happened until it is time. When it is time you know it, just as a mother who finally goes into labor knows it. Nobody has to tell her anything. So don't try to make it happen it will happen when it is supposed to happen.
Congratulations! It a ?????????????????????
SamariaM. Colbert © 2009 All Rights Reserved
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.