How do you know when your supposed to be more in a creative environment versus a corporate one?
1. Your get bored in a office and cubicle.
2. Your mind is constantly coming up with innovative thoughts and ideas.
3. You could care less about office politics because it's not that serious to you anyway.
4. You don't pray Lord give me favor on my job rather you pray Lord please loose me and let me go.
5. Even though your grown you keep dreaming about what you'll be when you grow up.
6. Color makes you happy.
7. You keep thinking this can't be my life.
8. Routine and status quo don't appeal to you.
9. Your not satisfied where you are.
10. You feel like running away never to return.
11. Something down on the inside is telling you to take a risk and your willing to jump.
12. People content with there status quo look at you like your crazy.
Overall your just not satisfied and you keep saying within yourself there has got to be more to life than this.
Samaria M Colbert
I could go on. I know creativity is who I am. A creative world is where I belong.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.